Saturday, July 13, 2013

Tickled Pink baby card

Hello Delightful Friends and Family!
Summer is in full bloom at the Houston home here in northern California.  I pumped up the kiddie pool so it is official summertime!! It was a gorgeous morning today and before going to work I took my Bible out to the backyard with a cup of tea and enjoyed some time in the Word. I kept waiting for the little hummingbird that likes my lilac bush to visit but I didn't get to see it this morning.  Twice it's gotten about eight inches away from my arm, it was so cool!

Last night I made this card for a friend (Kacie Scott), who is having a baby shower in two weeks.  I'm also helping with the decorations for her shower.  I've made a banner and 45 favors for the event but that will have to wait for another post!  
If you enjoy Country Gospel check out Kacie's music, HERE  Not only is she a sweet girl with a precious testimony, she has a beautiful voice and has written songs for her latest CD.  

I've entered this card at 


(inside of the card)

Here are the ingredients to my card:

Stamps:  Unity (Tickled Pink); Gina K Designs (Basket Additions 2, sentiment); Taylored Expressions: Thankful (inside Scripture); 
Ink: Memento, Tuxedo Black; Distress Ink, Worn Lipstick and Vintage Photo.
Paper:  Basic Grey (Kneehighs); Bazzill and Neenah card stock.
Dies:  Spellbinders Nestabilities, scallop oval; Taylored Expressions: Scallop border (inside); MFT Die-Namics Mini Tabs foursome; 
Embellishments: Ranger Liquid Pearls (Petal Pink); Taylored Expression ribbon (Key Ingredient kit); Spica Pen (pink)
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (Polka Dot)
Technique: paper piecing, diecutting

Let Your mercy, O LORD, be upon us, Just as we hope in You.  Psalm 33:22

Thanks for visiting!! Enjoy the rest of the weekend.


Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. What a precious card! I love the long legs on the baby carriage. You did a fantastic job on this card. Thank your for sharing the music. I love her voice and will be checking it out better when I get through blog hopping. Thanks also for commenting on my blog as often as you do. I appreciate it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear Natalie,

    What a precious baby card! I love the colors you used, very soft and sweet, and the Scripture is perfect :) How neat about the hummingbird - aren't they amazing creatures that God has designed!

    Thank you for the sweet and uplifting comment on my blog - my heart was truly blessed.

    May you have a lovely week.

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful baby card, Natalie! I love the crisp white embossed background! I'm so glad you entered the Sister Act Card Challenge this week! Good luck!
    Hugs!
    Trisha-DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love this card Natalie. I know she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card both outside and inside, Natalie! I love to see hummingbirds but I haven't this year. We have some Merlin's that have moved in and scared all the little birds away! Have a wonderful week! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH, Natalie! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that little baby buggy-- love the little gems and the way you used the scalloped ovals on the front and then rotated them on the inside! FAB! I'm sure your friend will LOVE this card:)

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! I love this carriage and the wonderful passage you added to the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Natalie!!! I hope all has been well with you and I am hoping to get into the store soon for a visit.
    Hugs,
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome card. Love the colors and the embossing is perfect. Thanks for blessing us this week with your creation at Word Art Wednesday. Hugs and blessings!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card and that pram image is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. GREAT baby card Natalie! She's going to love it! So pretty and feminine! Can't wait to see the favors and decorations later. Have a wonderful day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Natalie!
    Oh, your card is so sweet! I love the polka dot motif on the ribbon and background.
    I wanted to let you know that you are my Christmas in July Blog Candy winner! Please email me with your mailing address, and I'll get your prize package in the mail to you next week.
    Hugs & blessings,
    Catherine :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Natalie this is precious!!!!

    we just came form northern ca :) wonder if we were close to you??? enjoy your summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Natalie!
    This is such a beautiful card!. How sweet to hear about the humming bird! Thanks for visiting my blog the other day and leaving your sweet comments:).

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know I already left a comment-- but I wanted to say THANK YOU for your sweet love and encouragement on my blog!! You are a super fab friend <3 THANKS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete