Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Birthday Blessings - WAW#98

Hello Delightful Friends and Family!
It's the middle of the week, can you believe it!?  I read somewhere yesterday that there are 99 days before Christmas! Crazy, but now it's 98 days (ha!) I made your day, huh? I'm determined to enjoy and not be stressed this season (as we often can allow to happen - shame on me!) Of course, I need the Lord's help with this but I'm sure that His will is that I keep Him at the forefront always and keep in mind that I'm not to be anxious for anything.

This birthday card was made for a friend and hooray (!)  it's already in the mail, on time!

I will be entering this in the WORD ART WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE #98 (Anything Goes)



The Stamp Sets used on the front are Evergreen (SU!) and Friendship (Penny Black); I've colored the tree with Copic Markers.  The other inks used are Memento, Tuxedo Black; Distress Ink, (Peeled Paint, Antique Linen, Vintage Photo); The Designer Paper is Simple Stories and Card Stock from Bazzill and Neenah. The Notched Border Die is from My Favorite Things Die-Namics.

Inside sentiment is from the Penny Black Stamp Set, Friendship.

Thanks so much for visiting!!

He shall be like a tree
Planted by the rivers of water,
That brings forth its fruit in its season,
Whose leaf also shall not wither;
And whatever he does shall prosper. Psalm 1:3

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Natalie! I love that wonderful verse in Psalm 1:3! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another charming card, Natalie! I can't believe Christmas is just around the corner. Have a great weekend! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Congrats too, u r the winner from my blog for our Clearly Digital Stamps blog hop! Please contact me about your winnings- anderson(at)zoominternet(dot)net.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Natalie! I like the little detail of the checks on the inside of the card. It's those touches that make home-made cards so special.
    Well, and the idea that you spent the time to do it too :)

    Happy Thursday!
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natalie,
    This might be the best coloring I've seen all week. The tree is just perfect on a beautiful card.
    Thank you for taking time to post this beautiful artwork with us at WAW. Please join us on our Facebook page for lots of fun, prizes and inspiration.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coloring is so wonderful. Love the design and the inside as pretty as the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful scripture for this card! LOVE! And your coloring on that tree-- so beautiful! FAB card!

    99 days until Christmas? I can't believe the year has passed so quickly! WOW!

    I hope you have a fabulous weekend, Natalie:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your art is always such a blessing and inspiration to me. I thank you for sharing, Natalie! I just prayed for you, and I have asked God to bless you and draw you closer to Him than ever before. Give Him ALL the praise and glory for every blessing in your life. Have a great week, my friend.
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Natalie what a great card and looking a lot like fall. I think I am still in the summer mode.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a wonderful simple card! I love how you did your sentiments and the strip of paper on the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh so so pretty, Natalie!! Love the how shaded edges accent your beautifully colored tree!! Great scripture to accompany the image and post!! And, the card below is just adorable (and your coloring superb!). Pray all is well with you. . .love the pics of the grandkids! Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This tree is beautiful. I love this tree, the shape and the branches. Beautiful job Natalie, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete