Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Hello! WAW #104 and SACC #30

Hello Delightful friends and family!
Hope you are all having a fabulous day.  I'm expecting the two youngest granddaughters any moment and then it's off to Ladies Bible Study we are doing a study called "Stronger - Finding Hope in Fragile Places" by Angela Thomas (LifeWay), it's been an excellent study, but I need to get over to the church and make coffee and more importantly turn on the heater!! So I have to make this really brief! 

Here is my card for the challenge at Word Art Wednesday #104 Anything Goes (Family friendly)  and Sister Act Card Challenge #30 (Anything Goes but must be a card)

It's card #3 of a set I'm making for my sister as part of her birthday gift.


Ingredients:  DP: Carta Bella (Giddy Up collection); Card Stock: Bazzill, Neenah and Scrapper's Edge (Desert Storm card base); Stamps: Love Grows Here (Hello, butterfly) and Delightful Day (flowers) Taylored Expressions; Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities and Die-Namics - MFT; Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink: Antique Linen.  I've colored with Copic Markers and Embellished with Spica Pens.

Thanks for visiting!

Great is our Lord, and abundant in power; His understanding is beyond measure.  Psalm 147:5


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. This card is so sweet. I love your image, love how you sponged the inside and love your design. Beautiful card.
    Sounds like a great Bible Study.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Busy Natalie! I just got back from visiting my son and his family, and I do love the grandchildren! So fun :)
    I hope you have a great Bible Study tonight, you are important. Not only because of your faith, but because you've got the coffee and the heat!

    I love the layering on the card, it makes it so special.Just a peek of ribbon too. So cute!
    Blessings,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Natalie. I love the colors you chose :) So good to visit you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your gorgeous card. And your cute little sentiment. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for playing along with us this week at Word Art Wednesday, Natalie! It's always a blessing to have you play along with us. I'm so excited to have you with us as Guest Designer this month, too. I should have your blog post up by tomorrow morning. Have a blessed week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    I have BLOG CANDY!
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us at Word Art Wednesday! Love the gingham and how you used it in your design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so very sweet! Love the little sentiment!

    ReplyDelete