Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Tags 2013 - Day 6

Hello Delightful friends and family!
15 days before Christmas, can you believe it?  And thank you again for visiting and checking out the tags I've made.  They all have new homes now which makes me very happy!


The tag on the left was very quick, the silhouette I cut from designer paper (Fancy Pants Designs - Blissful Blizzard 6x6 paper pad .  For the background I used the  Evergreen Stamp from SU! I've added light modeling paste to the trees and under the sled for texture and the effects of snow.
 The Sentiment is from Our Daily Bread Designs.
Tag on Right:  The background colors are Distress Paint, Chipped Sapphire and Distress Stain, Weathered Wood.  I've used the Cuttlebug Divine Swirls Embossing Folder.  The mason jar and topper is from Taylored Expressions (Love Bug stamp and die set)  The designer paper is Echo Park Winter Wishes (6x6 paper pad). I've added a burlap bow and button. The "Love" stamp is from Lawn Fawn (Peace, Joy, Love)


Sorry the photos aren't the greatest, I had to use a flash and it picked up the glimmer a little too much.
Tag on the left has lots of texture created by the inks, stains and paint.  I've used a snowflake stamp (Greeting Farms - Keep Cozy) the snowflakes in the jar are from a punch and I've embellished them with Stickles and Glossy Accents. I've also used the Chevron Die (Taylored Expressions) and add a decorative strip at the bottom of the tag

Tag on the right:  The stencil is Holly Bough (Tim Holtz Layering Stencil - Stampers Anonymous)
I stamped the word "Joy" and added Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and Liquid Pearls to accent.
These last two tags were a lot prettier in person.  I'm not happy how they photographed.

Well, I think I have a couple more days to post my 2013 tags and that will be it for this series.  Hope you come back tomorrow and visit!

For the LORD God is a sun and shield; The LORD will give grace and glory; No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.  Psalm 84:11


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. beautiful tags girl and i love the jar full of love :)

    ReplyDelete