Friday, June 13, 2014

Caught a Bug? ( WAW#136 and SACC#61)

Hello Delightful friends and family,  
Today is the first day of summer vacation for my grandson and wouldn't you know it, he gets sick!  He has pneumonia of all things!  Poor little guy, it came on so fast, I hope this card will cheer him up.  He should be here any minute to camp out on my couch for the day.....update: boy did the antibiotics and breathing treatment do wonders!  Now to try to corral his energy just a bit!

I've used Paper Smooches stamps, My Minds Eye paper (Sophie), MFT Die-Namics Fishtail Banner Die and Memento Tuxedo black ink.  I've fussy cut all the little elements and added googly eyes.



I'm entering this in the following challenges:

Thanks for visiting! 

Finally then, brothers, we ask and encourage you in the Lord Jesus, that as you have received from us how you must walk and please God -- as you are doing--do so even more.  1 Thessalonians 4:1


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Darling! Love the googly eyes on those adorable images... and the fun colors Natalie.

    ReplyDelete