Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Moxie Fab World - Creative Spaces - Linky Party!

Hello Delightful Friends and Family,
While my mom is taking a nap (she had hip replacement surgery on Monday) I thought I'd share my favorite space on my desk since Moxie Fab World is having a Linky Party to promote the new Creative Spaces Volume 3. Hope this will inspire!
I've collected Crystal Light containers (thanks to my dear hubs!) for my Copic Markers.  They are the perfect size and stackable and with their lids on, portable. The shelving is actually for shoes but works perfectly. I also was blessed at Christmas from my oldest daughter who bought me the stamp pad holder from OrganizeMore, which I've outgrown and could use another one (hint, hint). This unit can free stand or hang on the wall.
I keep my Stazon inks in another large container under my desk. This picture was taken in January and I've added more markers and more stamp pads!  I've also labeled all the stamp pads.  This system works perfectly for me.  When I get back home, I'll have to take a picture of my craft table and share (my husband bought it for me at Costco and it's WONDERFUL) he added a laminate top to it and I love it!!  I can't wait to see all the creative spaces to find better ways to utilize my space!

Thanks for visiting, better go get some dinner started!  Have a great evening!

I will lift up my eyes to the hills -- from whence comes my help?  My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth.  Psalm 121:1-2



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love the idea of keeping the lids to take them when needed. They do fit perfect on your desk - TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your copic marker storage. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super idea for the Crystal Light containers! I just love the thought of saving $$$ like that! Your space looks GREAT!!! Thanks for coming over to visit & leaving me a sweet comment! (((Hugs!))) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool storage solution! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete