Friday, July 4, 2014

Celebrating! God bless America

Hello Delightful friends and family!

God bless America!
if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
 2 Chronicles 7:14


Here is a card I made my mom, she is still recuperating from her surgery up in Oregon.  
Hope you all have a safe day and weekend!


Ingredients:  Stamps: Hero Arts, Paper Smooches; EK Success star punch(double punched and popped up with a dimensional; Inks: Memento (Nautical blue and Love Letters);  Designer Paper: Doodlebug Designs - Patriotic Parade 6x6 pad. Bazzill card stock.

Thanks for visiting!!

I will be sharing this at 
  




Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. OMG~This is just AWESOME!! =) THHANKS for playing along with us for the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!! I hope you'll play again next week!! Have a Fabulous Weekend!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie, this card is awesome and so patriotic! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful patriotic card Natalie. Love the brushstrokes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this bold patriotic card. Clean and simple in the most awesome way! Thanks for joining us at Sister Act card challenges.

    ReplyDelete