Monday, July 21, 2014

Friends Make the Good Times Better - DS#160

Hello Delightful friends and family!
Here is a card I made for my friend Lori who just moved to Oregon.  I'm going to miss seeing her smiling face at church, her encouraging words and our craziness over the S.F. Giants! (lol)  Anyhoo... I used the Deconstructed Sketch #160 and I'm entering Jen's challenge HERE.

Here is the sketch:

 Here is my interpretation of the sketch (and it was quite a challenge for me!),
I've used Authentique Designer Paper and this cute image is from MFT - a Pure Innocence stamp that I've paper pieced and colored with Copics.  The flower is from Prima, the leaves are a stamp from Taylored Expressions and I've used Archival Olive ink to stamp. Pearls are from my stash of TE Key Ingredient embellishments.


Here is a peek at the inside:
Another stamp from MFT - Chalkboard Greetings.  I've used Archival jet black ink, Bazzill card stock.  Card Base: Neenah 100lb bright white.  Fiskars Upper Crest Border punch and EK Success Scallop Circle punch.


I hope you all had a great weekend and are having a fabulous Monday!
I'm excited to share that I went on a 9 mile hike with my sister Brooke and my oldest daughter Amy on Saturday and as tough as it was I survived!! Yay!! A lot of walking on the beach and it was soft sand at that.  Yes, I'm a bit sore but not as bad as I was expecting!!  Double yay!!

Herein is my Father glorified, that you bear much fruit; so shall you be my disciples.  John 15:8

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Natalie! Your card is just so pretty! She's so sweet, and your paper piecing is lovely! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cute... love the polka dot paper-piecing! Thanks for joining us for the Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so sweet! I love how you've done her dress! and sweet pearl accent to!

    ReplyDelete