Sunday, January 25, 2015

My First Shaker Card

Hello Delightful Friends and Family!

Here is my first shaker card evah! :-)
I really wanted to make one, they are everywhere online and so doggone cute!  I'm going to be teaching one in class in February (not the one here) and hope everyone will have fun with it.  I'll post that one later.  But anyway here is my Valentine shaker card, I thought it turned out well for my first attempt.  The Love die is from Avery Elle isn't it pretty!  I ran it through the Cuttlebug to emboss the dots and then added a bit of Distress Ink (worn lipstick) around the edges.


I'll be entering this card at 
Word Art Wednesday #167 (anything goes)

Thanks so much for visiting!

Now these three remain: faith, hope, and love, but the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Natalie, a lovely design and pretty colours. a great die cut sentiment and fabulous heart shaped shakes element!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Natalie! I love the colours. You've done a great job on your first shaker card, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Natalie. Shaker cards are so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nathalie, what a pretty card. The embossed Love die cut is super. Thank you for participating in our 167th AG challenge here at Word Art Wednesday. I hope to see you back again really soon.
    Blessings,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what an adorable card! Your first shaker is a huge success!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a gorgeous card Natalie! I love the colours and you beautiful shaker! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act card challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those shaker cards and yours is just beautiful my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice job on your shaker card, Natalie. I've have yet to master one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful shaker card Natalie. I am so glad you gave it a try. The sequins are so pretty inside the shaker.

    ReplyDelete