Monday, April 27, 2015

Birthday Card - Birch background

Hello Delightful Friends and Family!
Here is a card with an interesting background.  I've stamped white pigment ink onto white card stock.  I hope you'll be able to see it.  I've inked around the edges with Distress Ink Antique Linen and I think that will make it a bit more obvious but it is very subtle.  It's a very cool technique and the tone on tone with the birch background stamp (Our Daily Bread Designs) gives a great masculine look.  The main dies are all from the Birch Tree Accessories (Taylored Expressions), the sentiment is also from T.E. (Goody Goody Gumballs). (I've handwritten the 50 mi) The notched border die is from MFT.  I made this card for one of the guys at church whose wife was giving him a surprise party.


I will be sharing this at Seize the Birthday (Toppings - Make your own background)

Thanks so much for visiting!

He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.  Isaiah 40:29 (NIV)



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Nice masculine card. Love the birch background. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete