Friday, May 15, 2015

Must Say Thanks - CC&CC 91

Hello Delightful friends and family!
Wow! I'm on a roll this week!  It's nice to get back into a groove with the card making and posting.
Here is a fun card I made using a water color technique of layering the colors then adding gold and black to give a faux glazed glass look.  I shared this technique in my last class at Scrapper's Edge and it was a big hit! The ladies really liked learning this technique and I loved all the different looks everyone came up with.


Here is a list of supplies:  Dies - Taylored Expressions Vase, Spellbinders DeLites Lavender, Sizzix Labels Fancy #6.The sentiment is from Avery Elle, the water colors are a very inexpensive set I got at the lss and I've added Stella Luna (gold ) pen/brush.  The base of the card is Flamingo (Bazzill) and  black card stock.  I've stamped with Archival Jet Black Ink.  LOVE how the vase turned out, it was diecut from the watercolored paper! 


Thanks for visiting and enjoy your Friday!!

And those who know Your name will put their trust in You; for You, LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You.  Psalm 9:10

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Natalie love the colours and dies you have used a really wonderful make. Natalie thank you for visiting my blog and leaving me such a lovely comment.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete