Saturday, July 18, 2015

Cute Birthday Monsters - Seize the Birthday

Hello Delightful Friends and Family!
I forgot to post this card during the 30 Day Color Challenge in June but it works perfectly for the challenge at Seize the Birthday (Anything Goes) this week! I made this for my granddaughter's birthday party.  Boy does she rate because this was the second card I made for her!

Ingredients:
Taylored Expressions Stamp (from kit) & Balloon Die (Party time)
Neenah bright white and Bazzill Purple c/s
Colored with Copics and embellished with Glossy Accents.
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black and Ranger Grape Soda Dye Ink


Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.  I hurt my knee yesterday (my good knee!).  So I've been on the couch with an ice pack.  Not exactly how I want to spend my Saturday but I've got to recover so I can go to work on Monday!  I will have to delegate some of my church duties so I don't have to climb up and down the stairs, too.  I usually get the Media Shout ready which includes all the lyrics,Scriptures and announcements uploaded for the projector which is upstairs in our "sound" room.  Please say a prayer for a quick recovery please!  God is faithful!

Thanks for visiting and have a fantastic weekend!

"So let us know, let us press on to know the LORD.  His going forth is as certain as the dawn;  And He will come to us like the rain, like the spring rain watering the earth."  Hosea 6:3

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Natalie! I love it! Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comment x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Love how you colored the monsters. I hope your knee feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to read about your knee! Hope the ice helps! cute little monster card, all done up in pink and purples! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the glossy accents on the monster. Great way for it to stand out!

    ReplyDelete