Friday, September 4, 2015

Colorful Dino-mite!

Hey there Delightful friends and family!
I have a card to share real quick because I'm heading to bed.  Just finished the blog hop at Simon Says Stamp for STAMPtember and what a great group of talented designers sharing their creations!
I will be entering this card in the Simon Wednesday Challenge, the theme is "Make it Colorful" this card is definitely colorful and it's already been sent off to my great nephew for his 4-1/2 birthday.  His birthday is Christmas so his momma  and daddy make sure he gets his own day and so they celebrate it half way thru the year.  Needless to say I'm just a tad bit late but I'm sure I'm forgiven!
I will also be sharing this at the Seize the Birthday Challenge Blog (the topping is Weather but I'm going to pass on that part of the challenge this time)


Here are the ingredients:
Stamp: Taylored Expressions (Dino and sentiment) Kid At Heart set
Die: Taylor Expressions (ric rak border die)
Spellbinder: Word bubble
La La Land Crafts: Stitched Circle Die
Designer paper: Doodlebug - Hip Hip Hooray Collection 
Ink: Ranger - Electric Lime 
Neenah bright white c/s
Bazzill c/s

Thanks so much for looking!!

He has told you, O man, what is good; And what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?  Micah 6:8




Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. This card definitely ticks the colourful box! It's perfect in every way and I'll bet at 41/2 he just loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card and love the choice of paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colorful and fabulous! I am sure he loved it! Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday, we sure do appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome kids card. It's so colorful - you need to enter it in the simon says stamp challenge from this wednesday. fits right in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natalie this is so fun and colourful. Loving the design paper.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the card, it's do joyful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun colorful card .
    Thanks for stopping by my blog......Lis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable "Dino-Mite" card. I'm sure your great-nephew loved it. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah love this card Natalie truly is very very cute .. and so appropriate love all the added bits on die cuts etc. what a great idea to celebrate it half way through the year..

    Mm, yes just tad late :D
    Thanks so much for popping over.
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}
    ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card Natalie! Your card is super cute and absolutely perfect for our challenge.I'm sure you will be forgiven for being a tad late once the little fella see's his card :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge & thanks for sharing your lovely Doodlebug goodies with us
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a wonderful and colourful card, Natalie! That paper is super cute! :o)

    ReplyDelete