Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Word Art Wednesday #205

Hello my delightful friends and family!
It's that time of the week!  I get to share my card for Word Art Wednesday.  This is super simple and I've thought of so many different themes that could work with this design.


The designer paper I've used is from the new Bo Bunny fall collection and I die cut the leaves to make a border, then decided to use the back side of this same paper and inlaid the leaves.  I apologize that my picture is kind of slanted, it makes the American Crafts
 ribbon look crooked but I promise it's not! 
The card base is yellow Bazzill card stock and I've used 3 different dies: Lawn Fawn Stitched Leaves, Spellbinders Nestabilities Scallop Circle and LaLa Land Stitched Circle.  The Scripture verse was created by Karen Murray at Papercraft Memories and I printed it with an Epson printer.

More important than my card is this verse shared at Word Art Wednesday this week. 
We are instructed in the Word and encouraged to pray for the Lord to lead us in His truth and to teach us His ways. Once we humble ourselves and allow that to happen we will find peace within our souls that the world cannot understand nor experience.  We also are blessed with God's mercy, grace and unfailing love.  What a wonderful gift we receive from the God of our salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ! 

Thanks for visiting and have a fabulous day!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi Natalie! Such a great verse and sweet remark on applying the Word. So true! I challenge myself not to add anything to WAW that does not have THE Word included. :). Purely beautiful card lovely elements and design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fall looking card and love the Word! Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete