Wednesday, July 13, 2016

30 Day Coloring Challenge - Welcome Baby

Hello Delightful friends and family,
I've been coloring almost daily, just have a difficult time getting time to post them!  Here is one for a baby shower I will be attending.



I will enter this at the 30 Day Coloring challenge at the Daily Marker Blog be sure and check out all the inspiration!


The stamps are from Taylored Expressions and I've colored with Zig Clean Color markers. I've used two dies, a scallop circle from Spellbinders and LaLa Land stitched circle, the pattern paper is from Doodlebug Designs.  I have another baby card in the works! Hope to post it tomorrow.

Jesus again spoke to them, saying "I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life."  John 8:12

Have a blessed week! 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment