Thursday, March 23, 2017

30 Day Coloring Challenge and Spring photos

Hello Delightful friends and family!

Sharing this card at the Daily Marker for the 30 Day Coloring Challenge.  Oh and by the way happy Spring to you all!  I've added some pictures from my yard that tell me that Spring has arrived.  Funny that my card today is a Christmas one!!

This will be one we will be making in class in April to continue my "1 Christmas card a month in a class" promise to the gals who take my classes.  I fell in love with Kay Miller's card here  (thanks for the inspiration Kay!) I wish I had the same color of green c/s she used but anyway I added my own twist to it and CASE'd it.  The ingredients are listed below.


Ingredients:
Stamps - Penny Black Winter Joy, Rejoice with Joy; Hero Arts - Branches
Paper: Bazzill Green Apple card stock, Strathmore 140lb cold press watercolor paper; red & black card stock and the base is 80lb Neenah bright white.
Ink: Ranger Dye Ink Lily Pad; Distress Inks, Mowed Lawn, Iced Spruce, Antique Linen, Fired Brick; Tombow Marker #847 (red)
Dies: Lawn Fawn Fancy Scallop Rectangle
Versamark Ink; Ranger White Embossing Powder
Making Memories Spotlight acrylic paint; Micron Black Pen (to trace around holly and berries.
3M Dimensional Adhesive

Here are my Spring photos:
Flowering Cherry

Wisteria bud

Bee collecting  pollen

Thanks so much for visiting and have a blessed day!

You have heard that it was said, "You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy." But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you. Matthew 5:43-44


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment