Saturday, March 4, 2017

Happy Thoughts - 30 Day Coloring Challenge

Hi there Delightful friends and family,

Can't believe I've posted 4 days in a row! Wow!  Today is going to a busy one but I finished up this card, it's been a card in progress.  Lots of stamping, lots of coloring and a bunch of doodling!  Finally I've finished it and can get it posted.  So as you read in the title this is for the 30 Day Coloring Challenge.
  
This is also a card that I was working on for a class to be held in April at Scrapper's Edge for the CrafterNoon card class I teach.




Ingredients:
Stamp: Paper Smooches Best Buds
Dies: Avery Elle Happy
Paper: Card Stock, blue, green, black; Neenah bright white (base) Strathmore 140lb cold press watercolor paper
Pens: Micron .30; Signa Uni-ball white pigment ink pen
Fun Foam (lime); Sizzix Big Shot

Thanks for visiting and have a colorful day!

Whenever I am afraid I will trust in You. Psalm 56:3



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love this flower set. Looks so pretty as a background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so pretty! Thank you for participating in the 7th - 30 day coloring challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete