Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Rejoicing & Praying - Word Art Wednesday and Taylored Expressions!

Hello Delightful Friends and Family!
So excited to share with you my card featuring stamps from one of our sponsor for Word Art Wednesday this week:  Taylored Expressions! Yay!
Taylored Expressions was the first online stamp company I ever ordered from and I just loved their sketch challenges and their Key Ingredient monthly kit (way back when!). Their products are fabulous and the design team is one of the best in the craft industry, if not the best! Such a creative group.  Thanks Taylor for being our sponsor and thank you for so much inspiration that you've shared with all of us crafters!  Wouldn't you love to win the prize for this challenge?? Go visit the Word Art Wednesday Challenge blog for challenge #272 and #273. And make sure you visit the Taylored Expressions Blog for more inspiration!


This stamp is from the set Light of the World which includes another stained glass image and four sentiments. Check out this link HERE.  I've used my Zig Clean Color markers to color and stamped the image with Jet Black Archival ink, using my MISTI for placement. I've stamped on 140lb cold press watercolor paper (Strathmore) cut to 4" x 5.25" and layered it on black card stock and adhered to a Neenah 80lb  white card stock base. The Scripture was printed on Vellum.
Here is a peek at the inside where I've used another T.E. stamp set called Easter Joy (retired).


I chose the stamp image with the stained glass cross to coordinate with the 1 Thessalonian verse. It was a reminder to rejoice in the fact that Jesus is no longer on the cross and the grave could not hold Him so that I could pray and have fellowship with Him without ceasing!  Isn't that great to know?  Sometimes it's hard to be thankful and rejoice when we are facing tough battles in this life, but the Bible tells us that He will never leave us nor forsake us and that we also can come boldly to the throne of grace in our time of need.  It seems lately that I've been spending much more time at the foot of His throne but I also know that He intercedes for me and knows the desires of my heart.  Remembering that helps me to be filled with joy and thanksgiving. I know that Jesus gives me the strength to do that with the help of His Holy Spirit and know with assurance that God is still at work even in the unknown! So run this race of faith with endurance and don't give up! God is faithful don't stop trusting, don't stop praying. Be encouraged!

Thanks so much for visiting today and please visit Word Art Wednesday and join us for this 2 week Anything Goes - family friendly challenge. You can link up 5 new projects!

I will be posting another card I made using two more stamp sets from Taylored Expressions for the 30 Day Coloring Challenge later today at the Daily Marker Blog!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment