Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Mustard Seed Challenge #7 and CAS-ual Friday#175 Challenge

Hello Delightful friends and family (again!) this is my second post!

I'm playing along with the Mustard Seed Challenge Blog - the challenge is to make a card that features relationships.  I thought that the sentiment fit perfectly for this challenge. Not only do we thank our friends but we give thanks for our friends!  I will also be linking up at CAS-ual Fridays #175 (use those pattern papers).


I've colored this using Zig Clean Color Brushes. The stamp sets I've used are Sweet n Sassy Pretty Potted Florals set and Hampton Arts Happy set. I've used the Cottage Cutz Cross Stitched Oval Die.  The Designer Paper is Bella Blvd Barn Yard (green) and Doodlebug Design Fun in the Sun.  This card is a sample of one of the cards we will be making in my CrafterNoon card class at Scrapper's Edge in July.

Thanks so much for visiting!

A man who has friends must himself be friendly, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.  Proverbs 18:24


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. So very, very sweet. You did an amazing job of artfully coloring your creation. Beautiful. Thank you so much for participating in the current challenge at Mustard Seed Faith Challenges. We appreciate you so much and hope to see you the next time too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. I love the colors, they make it stand out so well. I have the stamp and will be using it in a similar way. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colorful card! Good luck on our CAS-ual Fridays challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty...love your colors and great job with those Zig Clean Brushes! Thanks so joining us at Mustard Seed Faith Challenges! Hope to see you for the next challenge up this Sunday...blessings on your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Great use of patterned papers with your beautifully colored image. Thanks for playing along at CAS_ual Fridays. Lisa~DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful coloring and such a gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays challenge!

    ReplyDelete