Saturday, March 10, 2018

Out of this World Birthday card

Hello Delightful friends & family!
Had to share the card I made for my grandson Jakob who turned 11.  He is the oldest of the grandkids.  He is a real blessing to us! He still thinks it's cool that I make him his cards 😎Here we are at grandparents day at his school a few months ago.


I saw this adorable card that I had to CASE, it was made by Chari Moss for Lawn Fawn, I have it pinned here on my Cards & Tags All Occasions Pinterest board. I will be sharing this at Seize the Birthday, they have an Anything Goes birthday challenge this week and it started on March 1st which was Jake's birthday and I'm finally getting this posted!
I've colored the images with colored pencils and the background was done with Distress Inks (Oxide and regular) and I've embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder.  I've added Glossy Accents to the helmet and a few of the planets. 

Thanks so much for visiting!

And now, little children abide in Him, that when He appears we may have confidence and not be ashamed before Him at His coming.  1 John 2:28



1 comment:

  1. Adorable spaceman against the gorgeous galaxy. Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete